Saturday, January 15, 2011

{Crafting} Birthday Card for a Skating Party

Lexi is attending an ice skating birthday party tomorrow for her friends who are identical twins ... I thought it would the the perfect occasion to pull out my new Sizzix Die of a skating snowman!

After coloring in the snowman I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter over the whole snowman and flocked the "snow" on the bottom. We decided it would be fun to give one snowman a present and the other a cake so the cards would be a little different.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Very cute!! Isn't it great when you get to use those dies!

Anne Galivan said...

Ah...you are one of those crafty moms! I have a friend who has a home business teaching people how to make beautiful greeting cards (like you show here) that are works of art as far as I'm concerned.

My daughter loves those crafty things (she's 26 now and moved into her own house in September and has a sewing/craft ROOM). She did not get that gene from me. But I'm glad she sews because she can hem all my jeans for me! (And I did teach her to sew...I just don't actually do it myself!)

Came by from the Hip Homeschool Hop!