Sunday, September 18, 2011

First Grade Bible Presentation

Ava Mae has been waiting for this day for awhile now ... 1st grade bible presentation at church. She really wanted a "big kid" bible after she realized that her picture bible did not have every book of the bible in it.

So, today was the big day. Our pastor presented each 1st grade child with their very own bible.
Ava Mae has been smiling and carrying the bible with her everywhere - she cannot wait to use it at the school table tomorrow.

3 comments:

Nicole @Team Pipkin said...

oh how wonderful!! congrats on your new BIG kid bible!

Natalie said...

What a special day!!!

Unknown said...

my daughter is also very excited every time I let her use my Bible and other books I'm reading.. maybe it's time for us to buy her, her own Bible. Thanks for reminding me.

baptist