Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Happenings

Our crazy spring schedule has arrived ... ushered in this weekend with a "Night at the Ballet" for the girls and I followed by, Devin's opening day for baseball.
{Pictured above ... girls before and after Ballet Magnificat's performance of "Ruth". Lexi and Ava Mae were door greeters for the ballet and loved meeting some of the ballerinas after the ballet.  Pictured below ... Devin throws out the first pitch for his Spring baseball season. My husband is coaching the team once again and they have some great players - we are looking forward to a fun Spring of baseball.}

A friend posted the other day on her Facebook status that her March was beginning to rival her December calendar - I laughed until I looked at my calendar, then I cried. Not really, it is all good things but, this week alone on three separate occasions I need to be in two different places at one time. Just got to get through the next two months and then ... summer break!

No comments: