Thursday, May 1, 2014

Going Ons {April 2014}


Wow ... another month has just flown by. I wish I had more time to keep my blog updated but, there are just not enough hours in the day! So, I have decided my goal will be to update once a month with a review of our "going ons". {Pictured above - spring has sprung!}


{Ballet picture week ... so glad this is done and behind us}


{We got a new black kitty named Binx}


{Our Classical Conversations school wrapped up with a fun dinner and awards night}


{The girls performed as part of a trio in their choir spring musical}


{A quick trip to Asheville to spend Easter with my family}


{Lexi performed a short dance piece for her GA's skit night}


{Devin enjoyed some great baseball games with his middle school team}


{Crunch time for these two girls - as they spent countless hours rehearsing for their dance competition}


{Lexi graduated from GA's ... on to middle school}

No comments: