Friday, April 17, 2009

Planning


I love planning, which is probably why I loved being an Event Planner, in my former life, before kids. :) This time of year is always so exciting to me. I begin to plan what my kids will study next year and what classes they will take.

Yesterday, one of the homeschool suport groups in the area had a Used Curriculum and Book Sale. So, after reviewing my list one more time as to what we would be doing in the Fall, I shopped ... and shopped. I found a couple of items I needed for our curriculum next year, at a great price, and tons of readers for the kids. I also found the complete set of books written by Charlotte Mason on her philosphies. All of this for under $70, a really good bargain!

1 comment:

Renee said...

I am behind on planning for next year. Honestly, I haven't even started!! I'm excited that you had a good shopping day and got some good bargains! It's so fun to plan and dream!