Friday, April 30, 2010
I am participating in today's Friday Follow hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families, and Midday Escapades. I love getting to know new bloggers - especially fellow crafters and homeschool moms!
If you are stopping by my blog for the first time, here are ten random things about me and this blog:
1. I am a homeschool mom of three great kids who are 8, 7 and 5.
2. I love all forms of crafting but, especially, paper crafting.
3. Spring and Fall are my two favorite seasons!
4. I am the oldest of ten children ... I have 5 sisters and 4 brothers.
5. I began blogging almost two years ago as a way to track our homeschool journey.
6. Prior to starting a family I was a professional event planner.
7. My husband and I have been married almost 20 years but, I am only 39.
8. I LOVE chocolate ... brownies, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate cake.
9. I am a follower of Jesus Christ and I love seeing the ways God works in my life.
10. I love garage sales! In fact, as soon as I finish this post I am off to hit some great sales in my neighborhood.
So, that was a quick glimpse into who I am ... leave a comment and I will stop by your blog to visit!
Have a great Friday Follow!!
Posted at 10:38 AM