Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I can't believe this is my 10th Mother's Day ... it was a nice weekend. Saturday night the kids and Daune took me out to one of my favorite restaurants "Fickle Pickle". On Sunday, we enjoyed a lazy day at home and my husband cooked dinner - I asked for all brunch foods from this great Southern cookbook -


Everything turned out wonderful!

I spent some time getting acquainted with my new iPad. I am still so excited about this great birthday gift! I downloaded a few magazine apps ... I am a magazine addict and I am thinking this may be a great way for me to read magazines without having to figure out where to store them all. Also, love the Kindle app ... I won't have to keep borrowing my husband's.

My big gift for Mother's Day was this ....

I have wanted a new wedding set for awhile ... these bands have 20 small diamonds to represent the years we have been married and my engagement stone was reset with a few more prongs to hold it more tightly.

The kids got me a few small things that I asked for and made me adorable cards. It was a good Mother's Day weekend!

No comments: