Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Crafting Teacher Gifts


Looking for a new idea this year for a teacher gift ... I am always trying to come up with something different but, meaningful {it also has to be affordable as my kids have multiple teachers at their Friday school}. I was in a craft store recently when I ran across these "design your own" travel mugs. I thought it would be a perfect pairing with a gift card for Starbucks.


The outer part of the mug twists off and I let the kids raid my stash of scrapbook paper to choose colors and designs they thought each teacher would like.


Then it was just a matter of writing on the scrapbook paper a little note to the teacher - thanking them for teaching. After that I reassembled each of the mugs.


Then I just popped the gift cards inside each mug, along with instructions on caring for their travel mug. I also tied a bow around each mug with ribbon I had - though I forgot to take a picture of that.


Linking this post up with one of my favorite blogs:

No comments: