Monday, February 23, 2009

Aquarium

On Saturday my husband awoke and decided we would head to the Georgia Aquarium for the day. With nothing else on our calendars, which is so rare for a Saturday, it truly was a great day for us to just pick up and go. The Georgia Aquarium is not my favorite aquarium to visit, we much prefer the Tennessee Aquarium over it but, we did get to see some of our favorite exhibits - the Beluga Whales and the Whale Sharks. Afterward, we spent some time letting the kids run around in the field between the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coke. It was a beautiful cool cloudless afternoon and had my camera battery not died I would have had some marvelous pictures to share with you from playing outside. Here is what I did snap photos of earlier in the day ...



No comments: