Sunday, April 18, 2010

And the Winners Are ...

Thanks to everyone who stopped by my blog during the Ultimate Blog Party 2010! I had such a great time meeting so many new blog friends. I found so many new blogs that I have to follow.

I have made it back to almost everyone's blog - just a few more to go but, I wanted to make sure I posted this morning the winners of the set of cards and rubberstamp set.

I used a random number generator ...

#41. Jen from Reflections in the Window is the winner of the stamp set.

#12. Ashely from Barista Mama is the winner of the set of cards.

Congrats to you both ... I will be stopping by your blogs to let you know you won. Be sure to send me your mailing address so I can get your prizes out to you ASAP. My email - aliciak999 at gmail dot com.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay!! That is exciting!! Thank you. I sent you an email with my mailing address.

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

Those are beautiful prizes!