Tuesday, December 6, 2011

19 Days : Back to Bethlehem

As I told a friend the other day, I am embracing the craziness of the holiday season. Only by doing that was I able to say "yes" to back to back field trips this week. Both were great opportunities we just did not want to miss and I keep reminding myself Christmas comes but once a year.

Today's field trip was "Back to Bethlehem". Another great Advent experience we look forward to every year. It is a great way to experience the reenactment of the town of Bethlehem around the time of Jesus' birth. Sampling food in the marketplace, seeing a demonstration of woodworking, petting a camel, visiting the Inn where Jesus was born, and paying our taxes - all fun activities we took part in today.
So glad the rain held off until we were on our way home!

No comments: