Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Favorite Photos {2011}

Joining in on this fun link up party ... I was just going through all my pictures this morning on my computer. {I am going to do a slide show for New Year's Eve to show the kids of our year in review.} I could not narrow down my favorite photograph of the year to just one - it was between these two. Both of them were moments of such joy - one on a boat on the Gulf of Mexico at sunset in August and the other, in January of this year in our front yard after a major snowstorm.

What picture or pictures are your favorite from 2011? Join in the fun over at Rachel's blog - Finding Joy and see what everyone else is sharing.

5 comments:

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

I love the difference between the photos and yet the sameness -- the joy found in both!

Love that you joined!

Blessings on your today!

Rachel

Sam said...

Looks like fun, can I borrow some of the snow in that pic? Thanks for joining up!

Unknown said...

I love the weather contrast like Rachel mentioned!! Fun. Thank you for sharing. I especially like the 2nd one - due to lack of snow this year - it makes me smile. ;)

Anonymous said...

I just love the snow photo and the emotions it expresses!!

Jennifer said...

It is fun to look back. Happy New Year!