Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Special Night

On Tuesday night I attended an End of the Year Tea for homeschool moms. It was a wonderful evening chatting over great tasting tea and scones. We talked about our school years, laughed and cried over stories that were shared and dreamed of the plans our summer and new school years held.

At the end of the evening we were asked to see one of the co-leaders of our group before leaving - I was given a letter I will cherish forever from my husband - sweet words of encouragement and thanks! I will keep this letter at our school table next year and pull it out whenever I am having a rough day.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What a blessing Teas (especially Homeschoolers' ones) have been for me, too!! This sounds like it was very encouraging, and the BEST was the idea, which I'm going to share (and link to you) of a letter from your husband! We all need that kind of encouragement so much, don't we?!
Blessings,
Wendy
Faith's Firm Foundation
www.wendygunn.net

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.