Thursday, May 3, 2012

Another Year : Another Year Older


This week I celebrated my "41st" birthday! For some reason that number hit me harder than turning "40", maybe because I am now in my 40's, rather than just "40". ;) At least I have a great bunch of girlfriends who are all my age - we get to commiserate together.

My husband and kids made me a wonderful dinner the night before my birthday. The menu included an amazing cheese platter with selections from around the world. The main entree was swordfish and roasted red potatoes - all super yummy. I even got a little chocolate birthday cake from Whole Foods.

My actual birthday night was spent with at an End-of-Year dinner for homeschool moms. It was at one of my favorite restaurants, owned by our friends. It was so nice to hang out with some of my best friends.


This year I asked for a Pandora bracelet and some charms ... the kids and Daune had a fun time picking out charms to add. I will cherish it for years and years to come.

So thankful for my loving family and wonderful friends - I am so blessed by each of them!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday! I love your Pandora bracelet. I have a big birthday coming in a few months- 40!