Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Waterproof Bible {A Mosaic Review}


I have had the opportunity to review many great products over the last few years but, this one has to be my most favorite so far! The Waterproof Bible published by Bardin & Marsee Publishing is such a wonderful idea. The idea originated from the publisher's desire to "take God's word into all of His creation, regardless of the weather or circumstances". As we head into the summer months I am so excited to be able to have a bible I can take with me - absolutely everywhere! No longer am I worried about my bible getting wet or dirty - it can travel with me to the park, pool, and beach.


We had great fun testing the bible out ... I mean we had to really make sure it was waterproof. I have to admit the first time we poured water over the pages I was afraid to wipe it off. We were pleasantly surprised. Not only did the pages easily wipe dry - you would never have known they had water on them. The pages are made from a synthetic material which makes them waterproof and stain resistant. I just loved they way the pages felt and you can easily highlight material with a dry highlighter, colored pencils, or a ball point pen. From our experience the pages also do not tear - another bonus.


I received a pink and NLT New Testament Waterproof Bible with Proverbs and Psalms. The bibles are available in five different translations and three different color covers. They start at $44.95 for a full version or $24.95 for a New Testament version. You can even have the cover imprinted with your name or initials for just $7.00. What a perfect gift for any graduating senior!

No comments: