Saturday, January 16, 2010

Locked Out

I snapped this picture above with my iPhone yesterday toward the end of a 2 hour outdoor playdate with our friends. It was such a beautiful warm day the thermometer read 60 degrees and after weeks of frigid cold here in the ATL where temps did not reach over 40 it was magnificent.

Now, what this picture does not show is the fact that we actually spent 2 hours outside because, we were locked out of our friend's home. I was babysitting for a friend while she had an appointment and I figured it was such a beautiful day that we would all go for a walk prior to me putting the baby down for nap. Unfortunately, the front door was locked by mistake and so with no way into the house after our walk we spent a few hours just soaking in the sun - finding "joy in the everyday".

No comments: