Friday, July 16, 2010

Girls Night Out

Last night my husband took Devin out to the movies while the girls and I headed into downtown Atlanta to a trunk show for Loblolly Lane at my sister's restaurant. We had a great time ... the food was wonderful, the dresses adorable, we even bought jewelry from another vendor she invited in for a trunk show.
I am so happy the girls now have their Fall dresses ... I think what I am going to have their Christmas card photo made in them, as long as I can find Devin something to coordinate.

It is always fun to get away for an evening with just my girls! We even enjoyed stopping off at my sister's new abode, a 1930's arts and crafts style home in Midtown. I told her I am so jealous and will be back soon to take tons of photographs ... I just love those style of homes!

4 comments:

Heather @ 3 kids and lots of pigs said...

What a fun evening for all. I love doing special things with each of the kids. Our youngest is 15 1/2 months and it still seems odd at times to talk about taking "The Girls" somewhere.

Can't wait to see pictures of the girls' dresses. Good luck on finding something for your son!

Jacqueline said...

Looks like tons of fun. I would love to have a sister with a restaurant. I am sure the girls had a great time.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
adonis cabaret shows said...

Thanks for sharing information about girls night out, everybody looks like a great party.Girls Night Out Ideas