We had an amazing winter break last week ... the weather was so nice - we had the house all opened up every day and the kids spent endless hours outside playing with friends.
71. friends who live on our street
72. winter break
73. catching up on laundry!
74. fun grocery store outing with Devin (love his mathematical brain)
75. listening to imaginative play between my children
76. new stamping magazine
77. my husband's bonus
78. dinner out at our friend's new restaurant
79. another beautiful spring like day
80. picking out new lighting fixtures
81. spring cleaning (with a little help from our housekeeper)
82. antique shopping with my girls
83. lots of playdates!
84. finally getting a handyman to fix all those little things we have had on a list for the last year
85. new guitars for Daune and Devin and the beautiful music we have been hearing from those guitars (Devin's other guitar was the only casualty during my weekend away - somehow the neck broke when one of the kid's accidentally tripped over it.)
86. sunny morning and birds singing outside my bedroom window
87. getting Lexi's sewing machine working thanks to my friend, Christi
88. tea party for the girls at our friend's home
89. time to catch up and chat with a friend
90. new living room furniture and a home all ready for my parent's visit tomorrow!