Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Trying to get better at writing down all the gifts I am given each day ... here are a few highlights from my week:

Words with Friends ... my new favorite game!

Fun Valentine crafting materials

My friends ... Robyn, Tammy, and Danette or as they are now known my bible study posse. Thankful for another Priscilla Shirer study we can do together {Can We Talk?}

 

Getting some fun new products to review - delivered to my home this week ... can't wait to start using the products from Beeyoutiful and beginning our new bible study for this half of the school year - from Apologia "Who Am I". So thankful for being chosen to be on The Old Schoolhouse Magazine Crew!

 

A wonderful husband who always stands by me {Date Night tomorrow night woo hoo!}


No comments: