Wednesday, February 22, 2012

TOS Crew Review : Beeyoutiful

Photobucket

I always enjoying trying out new natural bath and beauty products! I was so happy to get to try two products, from a company called Beeyoutiful, which come in good use this time of year at our home - lip balm and skin salve.

Photobucket


The skin salve - Miracle, is perfect for healing those winter conditioners that we tend to have here in our home like eczema and dry skin. This great salve has some wonderful ingredients like - coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, beeswax, organic plantain leaf, organic comfrey root, organic calendula flowers, propolis, lavender essential oil, rosemary essential oil. What I really liked is Miracle's quick healing capability, we noticed improvement with dry skin almost immediately. Also, loved the fact that this product can be used in place of antibiotic ointment, burn ointment, and diaper rash creme to name a few. A two ounce container is just $15.


The second product we were able to try out was the Lip B.A.L.M. - it comes in two flavors peppermint and orange. We were given the peppermint balm and it had a really pleasant smell. My daughter, Ava Mae, has a horrible problem with chapped lips during the winter. I usually just have her use one of her kiddie lip glosses but, I have to stay the Lip B.A.L.M. had some really great results. Not only did it help with her chapped lips it healed them really quickly - I think in part because we were using a product with natural ingredients rather than a petroleum based one. I now carry it with me everywhere. Lip B.A.L.M. contains GrapeSeed Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, and Essential Oils - wonderful natural ingredients. It retails for just $3.

Photobucket


Beeyoutiful is a great company that sells all natural products via their online storefront. The products they carry are items that they have found worked great in their own family. There are some wonderful articles to read on their site and you can sign up for their newsletter packed with great advice. It is a great resource for someone who is interested in a more healthy wellness approach to life. There are several products on their site which I am going to order and try out. 

Would you like to read what my fellow crew mates thought of Beeyoutiful's great products? Then head on over to the TOS Crew Blog.

&&&&&&&&<span class=

Disclaimer: I am reviewing these products on behalf of the TOS Crew. I received no compensation, other than the Miracle Skin Salve and Lip B.A.L.M., for the writing of this review. The contents of this review express my personal opinion of the products.

No comments: