Saturday, July 13, 2013

We're Leaving on a Jet Plane ...


This is it .... today is the day we have waited for over six months to arrive - we're leaving on a jet plane to go get our girl!!

I could not leave without thanking everyone who has prayed us through this journey so far ... without thanking those who have given financially .... without thanking those who have taken time out of their busy schedules to help with fundraisers and last minute errands that we needed done this week. Each and every one of you are a part of this journey with us.

Today as we board that plane I would ask once again for prayers for travel mercies ... prayers for our first court appointment on Tuesday ... prayers for our reunion with "Hope"... prayers as we spend the next month in a foreign country.

Looking forward to meeting up with friends in L@tvi@ who are already there at almost the end of their first trip. And, looking forward to seeing another family from right here in Georgia who are arriving just a day after us and staying in an apartment just a short 5 minute walk away.

Thankful for the One who goes before us - our God of angel armies!!


"So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

No comments: