Wednesday, December 8, 2010

17 Days to Christmas

Today our symbol was the candles we have glowing in our homes this time of year and how they remind us that Jesus came as the Light of the World. I loved the bible scripture - "... I am the Light of the World. Whoever follows Me will never walk in darkness but, will have the light of life." John 8:12

Tonight was the last Wednesday church night for 2010. Lexi had a cookie exchange in her choir class so we chose to make chocolate chip and m&m cookies.

We also made little gifts for all the choir and mission teachers.

My husband, Devin and I all had choir rehearsals tonight for the big Christmas Festival concert this weekend. It is going to be beautiful and if I can just get down the "Joy to the World" melody part my section has I will be set. We will have three performances this weekend and then on Christmas Day we can watch it on television on a local station, which I know the kids will think is so fun.

No comments: