Saturday, December 18, 2010

7 Days to Christmas

In just one week we will celebrate the birth of our Savior. I decided to prepare our hearts we would focus primarily this coming week on our Advent studies, so this past week the kids doubled up on all of their school assignments. It was a lot to get done but, they finished. So we will look forward to completing a lapbook on Advent, crafting and baking. I am also looking forward to a quiet week with more time free to spend in the Word, preparing my heart as well.

Today, Lexi had a party to attend, one she looks forward to every Christmas. Our good friends host it and all the girls make ornaments and participate in an ornament exchange. Lexi always comes home with the cutest ornaments for our tree. Here is the hostess gift I sent her with today. I just love collecting jars through the year. They provide the perfect packaging for a food gift.
Pictured at the top of this post, the kids with their traditional Santa Claus photograph, taken last weekend.

1 comment:

Nicole @Team Pipkin said...

I love the idea of the jars!
I can't believe I didn't think of that, lol